UTAR Psychology Week is an annual event of UTAR Psychology Society (Perak Campus).
The objectives of this event are:
- a.Extending knowledge about psychology to UTAR students in the form of games and exhibitions, allowing students to be more involved in the learning process.
- b.Encouraging students to express their hopes in themselves or to their lives.
- c.Instilling hope and a positive mindset into the students from inspiring quotes and wishes of other students that will be collected in the event.
- d.Helping the participants to understand more about the important aspects of life, and enabling them to discover which aspect they value the most.
- e.Promoting awareness about psychology in UTAR and to the public via social and traditional media.
Psychology Week 2016PsyTopia
Date: 20 June 2016 to 24 June 2016 (WEEK 4) *22 June 2016 (public holiday)
Venue: Heritage Hall, UTAR Perak Campus